Please read the following terms of service carefully, as they set out our and your legal rights and obligations in relation to our hosting services. Violation of any of the below Terms of service will result in suspension and/or termination of your account by our moderators. These terms covers everything within this domain name wuss.pw
Definition of Force Majeure: "Event of Force Majeure" means an event beyond the control of us and the host, which prevents a party from complying with any of its obligations under this contract, including but not limited to:
- act of God (such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods);
- war, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, mobilization, requisition, or embargo;
- rebellion, revolution, insurrection, or military or usurped power, or civil war;
- contamination by radio-activity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radio-active toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive
- nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- riot, commotion, strikes, go slows, lock outs or disorder, unless solely restricted to employees of the Supplier or of his Subcontractors;
- acts or threats of terrorism.
Consequences of Force Majeure: Neither the users nor the host shall be considered in breach of this contract to the extent that performance of their respective obligations.
- The Party (the “Affected Party”) prevented from carrying out its obligations here under shall give notice to the other Party of an Event of Force Majeure upon it being foreseen by, or becoming known to, the Affected Party.
- If and to the extent that the Operator is prevented from executing the Services by the Event of Force Majeure, while the Operator is so prevented the Operator shall be relieved of its obligations to
- provide the Services but shall endeavour to continue to perform its obligations under the Contract so far as reasonably practicable [and in accordance with Good Operating Practices], [PROVIDED that if and to the extent that the Operator incurs additional Cost in so doing, the Operator shall be entitled to the amount of such Cost [COST BEING DEFINED AS HAVING NO PROFIT COMPONENT] (the Operator having taken reasonable steps to mitigate the Cost)].
- If and to the extent that the Operator suffers a delay during the Construction Period as a result of the Event of Force Majeure then it shall be entitled to an extension for the Time for Completion
- If an Event of Force Majeure results in a loss or damage to the Facility, then Operator shall rectify such loss or damage to the extent required by the Authority, PROVIDED that any Cost of rectification (less any insurance proceeds received by the Operator for the loss or damage) is borne by the Authority (the Operator having taken reasonable steps to mitigate the Cost).
Warranty, up-time and restrictions
This is a free to use service in where you can store an unlimited amount of images.
In the event of a termination of the entire service (that is not due to a force majeure event) announcements will be posted on the site at least one month before termination to avoid loss of data.
There is no restrictions or moderation on images or content uploaded/posted on this site as long as the following conditions are respected:
- Respect copyrights and do not upload pictures of identifiable people without their permissions, upon violation we reserve the right to remove such pictures without notification
- NSFW ("Not Safe For Work") tags must be used on images that may be inappropriate for younger or sensitive visitors
- Responsibility is always yours! should you upload or post content that is considered illegal you are fully responsible. We reserve the right to remove or censor content if forced by law.
You may only upload content you create by yourself, or with valid permissions from it's original author(s). This applies for everything from pictures, comments and links from social media. Should you find your own or anyone's content uploaded by someone that doesn't own it's copyrights, you or affected part can submit a DMCA complaint:
A DMCA takedown notice is a notification to a company, usually a web host or a search engine, that they are either hosting or linking to copyright-infringing material. It provides them notice to remove the copyrighted worksvia our contact page to have the content reviewed and deleted upon violation.
WussIMG all rights reserved
Additionally we reserve all rights to do what's needed to keep our site enjoyable for everyone.